[AT] Wierd stuff in Some ads from the 7/31 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 10:01:15 PDT 2010

You are welcome, Alan.

And yes, I just "highlight" the various Web pages and do a "copy &
paste" into Email; then I delete everything that doesn't look like
antique tractor stuff or is "interesting". It is a case of WYSIWYG
("what you see is what you get"). The odd characters just started
showing up a few months ago, so something much have changed in the
Ephreta office - maybe a new person who isn't as attentive as their
predecessor.

Back when I first started doing this (back in the Forsyth County days,
Lancaster Farming didn't post the ads on-line, so I would highlight them
in the paper copy and type them in to messages. It was quite boring and
tedious, and I probably made a lot of mistakes along the way. It was so
boring that I sometimes fell asleep while doing it. :-)

Mike