[AT] New Harbor Freight website it has a major security hole.

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 30 09:56:42 PDT 2010

I suspect that HF does not send an order to the factory to make the lathe accessories until they receive an order from a customer.  My experience has been that the backorder takes about 3 months.  BTW, lathe parts that "should be turned to size" are delivered oversize so you can do the finish turning with the item mounted on the head stock.  I didn't expect that sort of customer care out of Harbor Freight.  I wish they provided metric set screws on their jaws, but those are not included and aren't even noted on the IPL's.  Fortunately, Ace Hardware keeps them in stock.

Larry