[AT] Come-a-longs

David Trompower flywelder at live.com
Wed Apr 28 19:02:57 PDT 2010

 Mine  I have had for 20 years and continues to work very well it is a Lug-All brand,  heavy duty tool, very reliable it is a cable ratchet Winch Hoist.
  the company is  located in Morgantown PA .
  I think you can call and buy one direct from them.
their number is  610-286-9884  1-877-658-4255
 web site is www.lug-all.com

flywelder