[AT] What to do..

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Wed Apr 28 14:40:05 PDT 2010

Skip it, you don't really want it.

Please send me the seller's phone # and address.

Dave Merchant

At 04:21 PM 4/28/2010, you wrote:

>Since I view all of you like a support group for old tractors, I need some
>support (kind of like an AA meeting).  I tend to run into all kinds of
>great deals, and have a history of buying things that I don't need, only
>to keep them around the place.  Or I pass them on to someone else and
>regret the decision later.  For example, several year ago I ran across two
>Oliver 77 orchard tractors with all the tin for $2,000.  More $ than I had
>so I passed them on to another list member (and as far as I know he still
>has them).  Anyway, today while surfing the web (I mean working), I found
>a craigslist ad for a "garden tractor" near my house.  When I opened it
>up, the seller's "garden tractor" is an all original John Deere 60 orchard
>tractor, with a plow and disc for $1,500.  "Tractor runs good, wife wants
>it out of the yard"
>
>I really want to buy it, as I realize it's a great deal, but I'm afraid if
>I do the wife will want me to "live out in the yard"  What should I
>do?  Does anyone know what these are selling for on the open market?
>
>Enjoy, Joe

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia