[AT] What to do..

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 13:21:09 PDT 2010

Since I view all of you like a support group for old tractors, I need some support (kind of like an AA meeting).  I tend to run into all kinds of great deals, and have a history of buying things that I don't need, only to keep them around the place.  Or I pass them on to someone else and regret the decision later.  For example, several year ago I ran across two Oliver 77 orchard tractors with all the tin for $2,000.  More $ than I had so I passed them on to another list member (and as far as I know he still has them).  Anyway, today while surfing the web (I mean working), I found a craigslist ad for a "garden tractor" near my house.  When I opened it up, the seller's "garden tractor" is an all original John Deere 60 orchard tractor, with a plow and disc for $1,500.  "Tractor runs good, wife wants it out of the yard"

I really want to buy it, as I realize it's a great deal, but I'm afraid if I do the wife will want me to "live out in the yard"  What should I do?  Does anyone know what these are selling for on the open market?

Enjoy, Joe