[AT] OT computer related

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Wed Apr 28 07:55:09 PDT 2010

Mine has SP2 included on the CD.  Thanks, Mike.  He probably wants to
log onto AOL or some dumb thing like that and thought the operating
system included all that stuff.  For that stuff, he probably  needed to
install the disk that originally came with his machine.  I can see I am
going to be spending some time with this guy.  He is a licensed aircraft
inspector and quite knowledgeable of all systems in aircraft, but it
sounds to me like he is flunking computer 101.

Ron Cook