[AT] Ford N

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:30:35 PDT 2010

You might be right Farmer.  I didn't take it that way.

Mike I wasn't arguing with your opinion.  I agree with you.  I just like to
try the easy, cheap before I get into the difficult and expensive.  What I
suggested cost a couple of bucks, takes a couple of hours and won't hurt a
thing if it doesn't work.

Charlie