[AT] Ford N

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:48:10 PDT 2010

Mike,  I agree with what you are saying but if it was mine, before I pulled
the motor,  I'd get the engine good and hot by pulling some sort of
implement and then dribble a little water into the carb.  Either that or
some marvel mystery oil.  Then I'd run it hard doing something for a couple
of hours.   When I say hard I mean wide open throttle with enough load to be
against the governer.

I'm betting it will clear up, settle down and run right.

Charlie