[AT] Brake Controller

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 09:47:49 PDT 2010

Thanks guys, I will try a few of those suggestions.  I have to boys who can help to push on the brake petal.  I suspected it was the truck side plug (figured it had warn after 14 years), so I replaced that on Friday and am still having the same problems.

I figured there had to be some power through the plug in order to have the brake lights come on.  I am wondering if the controller is somehow not allowing enough power through to activate the brakes?  Is that how they work (the higher the setting, the more voltage they allow through, the more pressure applied to the trailer brakes?)  I turned the controller all the way up and still nothing.  Is this something I could check with a volt meter?

Enjoy, Joe