[Farmall] Super M Fan Belt

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 04:04:22 PDT 2010

It cannot hurt to check any and all drain plugs, but logically, the
water will settle at the lowest point in the system. The way some
tractor drive systems are set up, you fill from a single point, but they
are divided and need to be drained separately (transmission,
differential, axles, etc.). After you are done, it doesn't hurt to check
the fluid levels and top off with fresh fluid, if necessary.

Mike