[Farmall] Super M Fan Belt

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 15:12:31 PDT 2010

It is advice I give for ANY tractor (even those funny green or orange
ones). While a little water won't likely hurt, it can freeze in the
winter and lock up the transmisson, and water isn't a good lubricant.
Just make sure to do it when the tractor has been sitting still for a
couple of days, so that the water has had a chance to collect at the
bottom. It will be pretty obvious when the water comes out - the water
runs out fast, while the transmission fluid just oozes. (Be careful to
only loosen the plug enough to let the water out - if you drop the plug,
you will have a REAL mess on your hands and down your arms, etc.)