[Farmall] Super M Fan Belt

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 03:55:32 PDT 2010

Shop around for the 90 wt. I usually buy it in 5 gallon pails at a local
  auto parts place. Since you are not likely to be picking corn from dawn
'til dusk with the tractor, you don't really need the absolute top
quality fluid. If you keep the tractor outdoors, just remember to crack
the drain plug every Spring and drain off the water that condenses in
the transmission/differential case. Those transmissions and rears are
pretty forgiving and almost anything slippery will do the job just fine
for our purposes.

Mike