[Farmall] tachometer drive

Kathy Frick kfrick at bright.net
Sat Apr 24 11:55:09 PDT 2010

I was able to receintly buy my dads 1950 H back The original owner had installed a
tachometer the gauge is massy ferguson . the person i bought the H back from had removed the tach drive and cable. where can I purchase a new tach drive for my H it looks like it attached under the distriburater. but I am not sure . I seem to remember the tach cable being under the distribuater. any info would be appreciated. this tractor is dear to my heart as my dad was killed in a house fire two years ago and i am trying to restore the H back to when dad bought it in 1965  dad rolled it once and we had to replace the gas tank and steering wheel nothing else was hurt DAD included. THanks for your help. P.S. I plan to show it in may at our local tractor show  (BUCKEYE FARM TRACTOR AND ENGINE SHOW)