[Farmall] Farmall Cub Engine seal replacement

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 06:56:43 PDT 2010

IH did change the retainer for the slightly smaller seals.  The part number
went from R1 to R2.  The problem was compounded by retainers that warped
over time.  If you happen to have an R2 retainer, you have a better chance
of being able to use your new seal with it.  The fixes have been pretty well
covered in the 2 other responses.
Jim Becker