[Farmall] Super M Fan Belt

RICHARD POPE popeman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 06:35:15 PDT 2010

Dean:    Yes, these tasks always take longer with the old tractors.  Yesterday was 5 years to the day since I bought the tractor.  It has been very reliable; all I've done to it was to change the oil and new spark plugs when I got it home.  I also put a wide front end on it.  It's been in at least a dozen parades; it has original paint, but I get more "thumbs up" from the spectators than I did with my pristine '51 Super AV.
Richard