[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 19:47:21 PDT 2010

I will throw my two cents in!!

How about a Massey Harris I-330.  Massey made 6 of them for the  Navy.  We
know 4 of them were scraped and the other could have been a test  tractor
that was reconfigured.  The Massey experts say I have the only one  known to
exist!!

I also have a French made Massey Harris Pony Vinyard with a Hanomag diesel
engine.  There are several in France but only know of 4-5 in the States.
One sold last weekend for $8700.00.  It is a sweet little original  tractor!!

MasseyH

In a message dated 4/21/2010 6:55:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,