[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

fayguyma at execpc.com fayguyma at execpc.com
Wed Apr 21 15:06:01 PDT 2010

There's a tractor in our club that has the Sherman hitch and plow, along
with a after-market Meile-Blomberg battery boxwith the original label on
it. Man, if we could come up with a Fordson with the wood rail wheels,
we'd probably cut down some trees and run it in the woods on our
grounds!

> I also have a bunch of Fordson tractors. Although
Fordson tractors are
> not rare I've always liked Fordsons with
aftermarket accessories which can
> make a common tractor into a
rarer one.

> For example I have two Fordson's with
Hamilton transmissions.

> I have one Fordson with a
double drum winch on the front.

> I have one Fordson
with flanged wheels for running on wood train tracks.

> Would like to have a Fordson on tracks, but haven't found one yet.

> George
>

> This message
and any attachments are intended only for the use of the

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.

> If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or
an
> authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are
hereby
> notified that any dissemination of this communication is
strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please