[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Apr 21 14:43:41 PDT 2010

I have two very common tractors that have rare features:

A '48 Farmall Cub with Howard two-speed rear end and Howard Rotovator
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/howard2.html>

A '46 Ford 2N with Sherman step down auxiliary transmission and Howard
two-speed rear, giving a total of 12 speeds forward and 4 speeds in
reverse. This also came with a Howard Rotovator (that supposedly "ran
when parked" a LONG time ago).
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/1946_ford_2n/2n_ready_to_go1.html>

Both of these tractors were used from new in a nursery operation that is
long gone.

Mike