[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Wed Apr 21 14:53:16 PDT 2010

I have a 420 JD with what I was told was "factory equipped" with the Henry
forklift attachment.  Everything is reversed (the seat, steering, brakes)
but it looks pretty "Rube Goldberg" to me to be factory.  IOW when sitting
in the seat you're facing the rear instead of the front of it.  The tranny
is also still standard giving effectively 1 forward gear & the rest reverse.
Sure is a handy machine to have around though & unlike most big wheel
forklifts the mast is short enough to raise the forks a foot or 2 & drive it
thru my 10' high shop door.

Lew near Waco, TX
website HTTP://lewslittlefarm.com