[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed Apr 21 14:14:12 PDT 2010

Joe,

You could talk to Walter Keller in Wisconsin. He knows what rare really is. First and last serial
#'s are his specialty. Or one of kind such as an incomplete JD GP over the top steering that he paid
$175,000 for since only one was made.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!