[AT] Ford NAA

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:23:27 PDT 2010

Ricard, I should have read and included the next paragraph.  Here it is:

Serial numbers on all NAA models start and end with a diamond symbol.
Because of the two locations for the serial number and the common practice
of owners buying rebuilt engines on an exchange basis, it is possible to
have an early NAA with a later engine that will have no serial number at
all. It is also possible to have a later NAA with an early engine and the
tractor will have 2 serial numbers. Another curiosity with NAA serial
numbers that is unique to the NAA model is that preceding zeroes were used
on the low numbers so all have 5 digits (6 on the last ones built). The
lowest verified serial number we've heard of is NAA00034 - three zeroes and
34, the 34th production NAA.

Charlie V. in WNY