[AT] Ford NAA

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 04:23:45 PDT 2010

This is what I find on the net, Richard.Hope it helps.

The serial numbers on the first 22,238 NAA models were stamped on the left
front of the engine block just below the head.

Serial number location on later NAA models was on the left side of the
transmission case just below the flat above the starter bulge.

Charlie V. in WNY