[AT] yes, it may catch on fire.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:11:46 PDT 2010

Steve, the shed fire I was talking about was at a shed beside the farm shop
and behind the houses of the two brothers that own the farm.  They spotted
the fire pretty early on.  There is a hydrant right in front of their houses
and they have a big well for their center pivot system right out behind the
shop.  Believe me water was not a problem.  For that matter the river is
less than 1/4 mile away.  It was just a very hot fire.  The FD couldn't
really get close enough to it to effectively fight it.  They pretty much had
to stand back, keep the shop cooled down,  blow in as much water as possible
and watch it burn.

Charlie