[AT] yes, it may catch on fire.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 19 04:57:43 PDT 2010

Some farmer friends of mine, right down the road a couple of miles, lost a
large open shed, a Gleaner combine, 2 tractors, some relatively expensive
equipment and a few hundred bales of wheat straw to a spontaneous combustion
fire when the straw "took heat" and caught fire.  The fire house is 2 miles
away and another station is about 3 miles the other way.  They couldn't put
it out before everything was a total loss.

Charlie