[AT] Some ads from the 4/17 Lancaster Farming

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 07:49:44 PDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:30 AM, charliehill
<charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Mike I think we are all aware of how the mistakes happen.  It's still fun to
> make jokes of it.  Am I the only one that noticed it said Gallon grader and
> not Galion?
>
> Charlie

I recently passed on a 1947 Ford "Jubilee" and a week later a 1957 "9N" Ford.
Of course I am passing on almost everything now. I have my project
list full and if I can get started on it I will have all of the
tractors I need and most of what I want.
I can work some everyday now even if only an hour at a time and I feel
so much better than I did a few months ago that I sometimes almost
feel guilty about it. Still short of breath quickly but that will
improve too.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson