[AT] Some ads from the 4/17 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Apr 18 03:38:38 PDT 2010

I need to remind folks from time to time that many of these ads are
posted by Amish who have only had limited education and, for many of the
older ones, English is a "second language". So you wind up with a lot of
phonetic spellings, like Ford End tractor (which I have seen more than
once). How a grader's "scarifier" became a "clarifier" I cannot imagine.

Mike