[Farmall] Last Farmall A Serial Number

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 21:09:26 PDT 2010

The link wrapped onto 2 lines.  You need to splice the pieces back together

When you click on it and get:
"Warning: dmsearch() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in
D:\Contentdm4\server\docs\dmscripts\DMSystem.php on line 1222
No permission to access this item"

You need to splice
=2126&REC=4
or