[AT] Part needed in the hydraulics

Ben Wagner ben at olde-books.com
Sat Apr 17 17:37:25 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am in need of the plastic check valve and spring for the Farmall Touch
Control Hydraulics.  Does anyone know where I could find one?  In the
TC-39 Super A parts manual, it is numbers 11 and 12 on page 223.

The actuator, if that is what you call it, must have twisted the little
check valve around and completely annihilated it against the back of
passage.  I believe that is why the hydraulics didn't work.  I had never
heard of that happening....

So now I am in dire need of a part that doesn't seem to exist.  I hope
someone else knows how to find one...

Thanks for your help,
Ben Wagner