[AT] Part needed in the hydraulics

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sat Apr 17 20:25:58 PDT 2010

Ben,

I am guessing that you've checked with your' local Case-IH dealer and
found that these parts are no longer available in their on-line parts
system.  If this is the case have you by chance asked the Parts guy if he
would check the Obsolete Parts System (or whatever Case-IH calls it) to
see if these parts might be listed there?  These parts, while no longer
available from the Case-IH depot(s), just may have been sitting for um
teen years on some dealer's shelf somewhere across the country.  If the
dealer in question happened to have inventoried all his "old NOS parts"
and put them in this Obsolete Parts System your' local dealer could check
it and tell you.  I've had my local Case-IH dealer check this system maybe
a half dozen times with a good success rate (say 50 percent).  If this
fails you a Salvage yard may be your' last resort.

Just a thought -
Dudley
Snohomish,Washington>

Hello,