[Farmall] Last Farmall A Serial Number

Ben Wagner ben at olde-books.com
Sat Apr 17 17:25:53 PDT 2010

Jim Becker wrote:
> According to Guy Fay's data Book, the last Chicago A was 198298.  The
> Louisville As were 200001-220829.  Those numbers include B, BN etc.
> Jim Becker

>> Does anyone know what the serial number of the last Farmall A was?  1947
>> model, I need both Chicago and Louisville numbers.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ben Wagner

Thank you Mr. Becker.  I was looking at a 1947 A to purchase, and I
wondered how close it was to the end of production.  The ending serial
numbers are pretty hard to find.  Almost all good tractor sites have
beginning numbers, but none seem to have "last tractor" numbers.  I need
to get a book like you were mentioning...

Ben Wagner