[AT] quiet list

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Apr 17 05:50:08 PDT 2010

I need to tear into the PTO on my '52 Farmall Cub, and I also need to
replace some sections on the sickle bar mower on the '48 Cub. The day is
typical April in NJ - off and on showers with temperatures in the low
50s - not good for working outdoors on tractors. So my Big Project for
the Spring is trying to organize my barn, which has become so full of
Stuff that I can't find anything - it takes me two days of searching to
find something I need for a 10 minute job. A guy gave me about 150+ 3'
steel shelves and a pile of uprights, so the goal is to get everything
up off the floor and on to shelves. I am making a little progress, but
it is slow going.

Mike