[AT] Watermelon

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:12:09 PDT 2010

Thanks Steve.  Your friend wasn't too far off.  I will be glad when domestic
melons are available.  When we were in school, one of our friends and his
farming family sold out and relocated to Georgia.  They were hoping to be
more profitable in Georgia with five crops per year on the same ground
instead of the one they could get here.  I never heard how that one worked
out for them.

Charlie V. in WNY