[AT] Watermelon

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:57:53 PDT 2010

Just wondering if watermelon is shipping from Georgia or Florida currently.
My wife bought a slice at the supermarket today, and the flavor is pretty
good compared to some which are shipped in.  The supermarket slices the
melon lengthwise into about eight slices and wraps each slice in cling wrap
for sale by the pound.  I am guessing the cost of the melon is returned in
one or two slices.  I guess that is modern marketing.  Expensive but good
beats expensive but I wouldn't feed it to anything but the garbage can.
(grins)

Charlie V. in WNY