[Farmall] M PTO Shaft Leaks

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 04:39:50 PDT 2010

Get the inside and outside diameters of the seals you need and go to the
Chicago Rawhide website and look for seals that size. Then go to a local
auto parts store and have them look up the price of those seals. If you
are fortunate to have a bearing dealer in your area, just take the
spec's to them, and they will do all the work for you and probably have
the seals for much less.

Mike