[AT] Penetrating Oil Test

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Apr 12 16:05:23 PDT 2010

    The parts Iam working on would take forever to cover with an eye
dropper. I mixed up some in a 1/2 pint pump oil can. already used half of it
on the wagon tie rods and a frozen kingpin. Maybe tomorrow it will help
some.

    I have an ice cream bucket that has hed acetone it for over a year with
a cover on it. Solvent is still there and the bucket is still intact. Use
them with MEK, acetone, naptha and paint thinner. I do the same with cottage
cheese cartons and have the same result...

                                Gene