[Farmall] Hard to get parts

Robert Luscomb rluscomb at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 19:01:22 PDT 2010

Having problems finding parts for my 50' cub w/adjustable front office.
In the parts manual, group #14 item 30, bushing, steering knuckle post (qty4) part#: 350 761R
Item#:6, arm, steering knuckle arm RH, order package 355 429 R91- s/n 138485 & below, this one has the two two set screws on the sides not the single bolt/nut.
Also incase I haveto replace the whole knuckle (p/n: 350 769 R91.
If anyone knows where I could locate those parts, I would really appreciate it.
Robert
Sent from my iPhone