[AT] Don't miss it! - now virus

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Mon Apr 12 11:06:42 PDT 2010

Hi Dean, I know, I've been fighting this for a week or so now, and I don't know what it is. I've run scans on my system but they come back clean. Whatever is is, it sends these messages to all the contacts in my Juno email account, (fortunately there are only 4). I would be open to any ideas from the list on how to get rid of this nasty, or even what it might be.  Thanks, Mike M