[AT] Penetrating Oil Test

Mike Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Mon Apr 12 11:03:18 PDT 2010

I would think that keeping the mixture in the same container that the acetone came in would work just fine. Finding a spray bottle may be a problem however. Even if you can find one made from PP or another type of plastic that would stand up to the acetone, there's no guarantee the spray head is made of the same components. Acetone will attack most rubber seals with  a vengeance, turning them to mush. I like Mike's eye dropper idea. Mike M