[AT] Don't miss it! - now virus

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Apr 12 12:30:30 PDT 2010

Mike Meulenberg wrote:
> Hi Dean, I know, I've been fighting this for a week or so now, and I
> don't know what it is. I've run scans on my system but they come back
> clean. Whatever is is, it sends these messages to all the contacts in
> my Juno email account, (fortunately there are only 4). I would be
> open to any ideas from the list on how to get rid of this nasty, or
> even what it might be.  Thanks, Mike M

Is that Juno account part of an online account? One that you can reach
using a web browser?

If so then what has likely happened is that someone hacked into the web
side and grabbed the addresses.

What I would do is go in and change the passwords and remove the
addresses from the account as well. Maybe set up a yahoo account that
you can use as a trash account.

--
Steve W.
(\___/)