[AT] Anyone heard from George Willer?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Apr 12 09:17:00 PDT 2010

Been meaning to call George for some time now.  So when this email came
through I did so.

Had a nice visit with both Marilyn and George yesterday. It has been a long
hard battle trying to regain some stability in his health, and well being.

Marilyn has been a real trooper in the battle. She is the real go guy.
Chief cook and bottle washer chauffeur and general chaser.

George does have hopes of being able to get on one of the tractors and
making the rounds of the farm.  The other day he said he took the golf cart
for a spin. He is still trying to learn how to walk without stumbling and
falling. The navigation problems seem to follow long term hospital stays.

Considering everything they have been through they sound pretty chipper.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA