[AT] Penetrating Oil Test

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 08:09:29 PDT 2010

This "test" got a lot of circulation since 2007.  Has anyone  on this
net seen the actual test procedure used?  Are the results averaged
from several individual tests or ...?  Apparently some effort was
made to standardize the "rusting" -- does anyone know how?  How was
the torque measured?  Etc.?  What type of ATF was tested?

I don't have access to the magazine but would be interested if
someone has actually read the article and test procedure.

Bob Holtzer