[AT] hot rod Deere

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 11 17:14:53 PDT 2010

Mike and Louis I agree with you but if you watched the same video I did
(there were several) Foose explained that everything they did to it was bolt
on and that within one days time you could put it right back to being a
standard farm tractor.  That is why I decided I liked it.  If they had
momicked it up for good I wouldn't have cared for it.

Of course I don't mind seeing a Deere momicked near as bad as I would an AC
or even an IH.  grins

Charlie