[AT] Demolition

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:20:33 PDT 2010

Wet is wet no matter where you are but some of the land here is permanently
wet about 3 feet down.  If you ever break through the hardpan there is no
bottom.   I've looked at Google earth photos of your area Ralph.  I realize
you are on sort of a high plain with some lakes and stuff so I suspect you
have similar areas there too.  The main issue here is just not being able to
get the big stuff down the road.  Most of the rural roads around here will
not accomodate any thing over about 25' wide because of signs and mail
boxes.  Even if they weren't in the way the max would be about 30' and that
wouldn't leave any room for on comming traffic to  get out of the way.