[AT] Brush Hog

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 11 08:04:37 PDT 2010

Thanks,  I believe you are correct.  I was confusing it with another brand.

With that said, I recently sold a 60" Woods brush hog that was 20 years old
and kind of beat up but mechanically solid for $300.  The buyer was a friend
and he was glad to get it for that price.  I wasn't trying to get top dollar
for it.  I just didn't particularly want to sell it.  I was keeping it as a
back up but he needed one.  I offered it to him for $300 and he jumped on
it.

Charlie