[AT] Some ads from the 4/10 Lancaster Farming

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 11 05:42:39 PDT 2010

There were/are practically no B's at all up here either Charlie. Tons of
everything else except W series. There seems to have been even more
Industrial than W series, We had an ID-6 with a front blade. And nothing
bigger than an M, I think all the 9's were down your way. Fields were just
too small to turn those monsters around--same reason for the scarcity of
older wide-front models.

John Hall