[AT] Some ads from the 4/10 Lancaster Farming

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:39:55 PDT 2010

I think you are right Ben but there were aftermarket manufacturers that made
wide front axles for a wide variety of tractors.  Someone help me with the
brand names.  It won't come to me.  I have a D-14 Allis that has an
aftermarket front axle on it.  I'm pretty sure you could buy a front axle to
retrofit a Farmall B.

Charlie