[AT] Demolition

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:32:57 PDT 2010

Ralph we just  don't have big cuts of land like that.  Too many roads,
rivers, swamps, etc.  Most farms run from 50 to a few hundred acres and the
equipment has to be move by road to the next tract.  Yeah there are a few
farms here that have 1000 acres or more and a couple as big as 20 or 30
thousand but not many.  On those big farms they use a little of everything.
However, most of those really big farms are in areas where the elevation is
less than 20 feet above sea level and they are really boggy in wet weather.
Really heavy tractors often can't cut it.

Charlie