[AT] Portland Work Day

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Apr 9 13:17:44 PDT 2010

    Hi All;

    May be a little early for a reminder of the annual work day for the
Tri-State Tractor and Engine club work day.

    Date is Saturday, April 24. Usually start refreshments and coffee and
soft drinks at about 7:00am and meet for organizing work projects at 8:00am.

    We all meet at the club office just inside the gate to the club
campground on Votaw street in Portland, Indiana.

    Our group did an excellent job with our volunteering activities last
year and we were noticed by all the club officials. This was very helpful in
getting our reserved camping area and we expect the same help this year.

    I want to thank everyone who helped last year and also those who will
again volunteer their time and labor to enhance the visibility of all of our
A.T.I.S. group.

                    Gene Dotson

                   A.T.I.S.  Tractor group Wagonmaster

    P.S. Some of you may get this twice, but wanted to be sure I reach
everyone

    Engine list members, feel free to post on the engine list