[Farmall] Touch Control Hydraulic Oil

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Fri Apr 9 05:11:40 PDT 2010

I use straight 20W, non-detergent. One advantage is that if the seal on
the pump fails, I will have 20W non-detergent oil going into my oil pan
mixing with the 20W non-detergent oil for the engine. I'll just have more
than I need and can drain the excess off without having to change the oil.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.