[AT] OT: Goverment 101//Take time to watch it

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Wed Apr 7 18:33:48 PDT 2010

When the narrator revises the "political spectrum" at 55 seconds in to a
different view than what has been termed the "right" and "left" for the last
200 or so years is one such error. Converting Hitler to the "left wing" is
just plain silly, but a common theme lately. Hitler actually had the left
wing Nazi's killed in 1934 (an yes, there were quite a few).

This properly belongs off list as well as other political discussions.